Terms and Conditions for Terms and Conditions for wholesale/trade
Wholesale Terms and Conditions
By setting up a Stockist account you are agreeing to the Terms we have set.
Our Wholesale terms are as follows:
If you are a new customer (Shop, Gallery) who has never placed an order with us previously and wish to view the collections or place a new order online, you need to Register first, we can then create your own unique login in details and send it to you.
New Enquiry If you are new to LAVAN JEWELLERY and have not placed order with us before and require more info, please either contact us directly on 01280 815499 or email us at email@example.com Alternatively you can complete the Registration form online providing as much info as possible, we endeavour to get back to you asap.
Our jewellery is made to order therefore Wholesale/trade orders are considered final sale and are non-refundable. we do not accept returns unwanted items
Minimum wholesale orders are £400 excluding VAT. receive FREE Carriage
Repeat Wholesale Special Orders are £200 ex vat + £8.95 + vat
- Please order via our website (trade section via your login) items must be fully paid online to be processed and posted.
- We can also accept orders by way of emails or telephone
Payment for invoices can be made by
- BACS -
- Pay on line via our web site
- Lavan Jewellery is satisfied that stock ordered is advertised through the buyer’s website (not through a third company such as Etsy, Amazon, Not on the High St)
- Company’s name Lavan Jewellery must be used under the image and to use the image our written approval is required. (we will only give permission for these to be used for an item that has been purchased directly from us within a 12-month period)
- Under no circumstances can any model image be used
- We reserve the right to cancel any stockist’s agreement if they fail to comply with our terms. We will not sell within up to 10 miles from you shop.
- All we ask is that you place regular orders totalling no less than £1200 annually. Should your account be dormant for more than 12 months, you risk losing your area exclusivity.
- We accept the return of all damaged or faulty items only if we are informed within 5 working days of receipt. We will exchange them
- You will be responsible for the cost of the postage to return the goods; this does not affect your statutory rights.
- It is recommended that you use registered post when returning goods.to
- P.O BOX 3121
- MK18 7AP
- LAVAN cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions contained within the website. If a product you have ordered has as incorrect price due to an error, we have made. we will notify you before delivery if needed to correct.